Simply soak in water for 1-2 minutes, gently squeeze out excess water and enjoy the cooling effect for 5-10 hours. Simple, fast and easy to use!
- Made with 100% Polyester Cool Mesh for enhanced performance
- Tie fasten in back ensures a comfortable fit for all
- Provides 5-10 hours of cooling relief per soaking; lightweight and durable
- Comfortable, polyester mesh with HyperKewl™ fabric inner
- Size: Adult
- Colors: Blue
- Low cost cooling system
- Fast and effective
- An easy to use and reusable system
- Uniform cooling
- Lightweight, non-toxic and durable
- Extensively used all over the world
- Used in Sport, Military, Medical, Construction, Pet & Equine
- CE Marked
Our combination of specialized fabrics and fibers creates an advanced water management system that we call HyperKewl™. HyperKewl™ Evaporative Cooling material is a unique fabric that absorbs and slowly releases water through evaporation. We look at this process as “super-charging” the bodies natural cooling process, thereby protecting the wearer against heat stress. While other technologies such as our Cool Pax™ are effective for pre and post cooling while you compete, HyperKewl™ works to cool you during the competition or strenuous activity.
HyperKewl™ Evaporative Cooling products utilise a unique chemistry to achieve rapid absorption and stable water storage. The chemical formulation also creates enhanced evaporation. Our HyperKewl™ fabric combined with our three-layer design helps to cool the user while they stay dry!
Users can expect the evaporative cooling fabric to provide temperatures that are 10-15 degrees Fahrenheit cooler than the ambient temperature, depending on airflow. (High humidity (90%) will diminish the fabric’s ability to evaporate water and therefore provide cooling.)