The chain tensioner tensions the chain sag when folded, to prevent falling off of the chain. It allows BIRDY to fold more smoothly and easily.
• Regardless of the BIRDY style, when folding, only the rear derailleur will be changed to the first gear (most gear). * Note 1
• Install the original stapler to make Birdy look more neat and neat. * Note 2
1. The market for the double disk, fold the first file to the largest disk and then fold.
2. Remove the chain support on the original body and the "chain-resistant pole".
3. Not applicable style: Frog, before 2000 style (frame five for the welding combination).
1. single or dual chainring can be.
2. Number of teeth: 45T ~ 60T (When the number of teeth is 45T, move the chain guide wheel to the inside hole)