Generally, most of the products sourced by us are certified with high quality standards to reduce the possibilities of any defects. eWalker understand how frustrating it is to receive defective items, therefore, our aim is to rectify the issues, providing a resolution and complete the warranty process as quickly as we can.
Here's some thing you might need to know before filing a warranty claim:
- Warranty coverage period depends on individual brands. Contact us via email at email@example.com and we will be glad to provide you with more informations.
- The brand/manufacturer/distributor will determine on the outcome of warranty claim status not eWalker.
- The outcome of the warranty claim status may take up to 30 days.
- Warranty only cover for manufacture defects. Failure or damage due to misuse, incorrect installation, poor maintenance, abuse or neglect, using the product for something other than its intended purpose or alteration of the product may result in unsuccessful warranty claim.
- Any item that is being repaired or replaced under the warranty coverage will be covered for the remaining warranty period from the date of purchase.
- Faulty/defect item(s) have to be sent to our showroom for warranty submission.
- eWalker reserve the right to offer item that has an equal/greater value should the replacement of the similar item is not possible. Alternatively, you may opt for store credit to be credited into your account as form of replacement if you choose not to accept the offer.
3005 Ubi Ave 3, #01-52, Singapore 408861